Pricing policy is one of the elements of competition policy and a key tool used to achieve the goals of creating a business reputation, and developing competitive advantages, the payback of production costs and/or profit maximisation. Correct pricing policy will help you to form and promote customer demand, strengthen your position on the market and get access to new market segments.
- will help to establish the goals and objectives of the pricing policy,
- will carry out a critical analysis and calculation of the cost of goods, works and services to find ways of optimising and increasing the efficiency of production and sale-related processes,
- will carry out market research on competitors’ pricing strategies,
- will monitor prices of equivalent goods, analyse external factors having an impact on pricing and variations in prices depending on changes in market factors and consumer preferences,
- will develop the company’s pricing policy and pricing strategy,
- will develop programmes for adaptating prices to constantly changing market conditions, together with price incentives.