Maintaining personnel records
ICLC experts provide competency in the keeping of HR documentation (in terms of labour legislation), and can develop unique, internal, local, regulatory documentation for our clients, taking into account their business specifics.
- preparation of HR documentation in accordance with standardised forms;
- maintaining and storing employee work-record books of client-company employees;
- development of local regulations, including internal labour rules, provisions on employees’ personal data, mobile communications, business trips, commercial secrets, etc.;
- preparation of draft employment contracts for our clients;
- execution, upon employees’ request, of labour-related documents (certificates of employment, employment history, etc.);
- preparation of other documents for our clients, required by the rules and practice of HR record keeping.