Arbitration and general jurisdiction court
Every area of modern business has its own peculiarities in terms of legal regulation.
To provide the client with high quality legal services, a deep knowledge and working experience in many different legal fields is required — civil, tax, corporate, currency, administrative, labour, etc. An experienced lawyer is able to propose timely avoidance of issues, or successfully to resolve any potential disputes with partners, customers, clients and the regulatory authorities. ICLC lawyers ensure the protection of our clients’ interests in court when solving disputes with tax and other public authorities, as well as with counterparties and staff.
ICLC lawyers are always ready to defend their clients’ interests at every stage of settlment of dispute.
At the pretrial stage:
- legal expert examination and determining possible development scenarios;
- assessment of the prospects of a court case on the basis of existing court practice;
- drafting discrepancies, complaints, claims, applications and other procedural documents;
- representation of our clients’ interests with the tax and other regulatory authorities, as well as during negotiations with counterparties.
At the stage of legal proceedings:
- development of a comprehensive legal position;
- preparation and submission of procedural documents to court;
- direct participation in the judicial processes at all stages of the legal proceedings.
- support for enforcement proceedings.
The company has in its practice quite a number of cases, won in all judicial instances, including in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation.