Management accounting and budgeting
The system of management accounting and budgeting is one of the instruments of managerial control and of analysis of the financial activity. ICLC experts:
- will optimise the financial structure of the company,
- will optimise the building of a budget process and budget implementation control system,
- will develop an accounting policy,
- will develop a working plan for the management accounting (taking into consideration the existing methods of automation and accounting system),
- will develop interrelated forms of internal managerial documentation (budgets, reports, regulatory documents),
- will develop schemes of document management and procedures for interaction of the company’s subdivisions within the management accounting system,
- will set up specifications for automation of the management accounting, budgeting system.
Natalia F. Tzoy
Deputy Director vCard
- Industrial Production
- Wholesale and Retail
- Oil and Gas
- Public Sector and many others
ICLC is a member of Nexia International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and consulting firms.
ICLC is a member firm of the “Nexia International” network. Nexia International Limited does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. Nexia International Limited and the member firms of the Nexia International network (including those members which trade under a name which includes the word NEXIA) are not part of a worldwide partnership. Nexia International Limited does not accept any responsibility for the commission of any act, or omission to act by, or the liabilities of, any of its members. Each member firm within the Nexia International network is a separate legal entity.