For any legal entity tax burden is a considerable expense item. Each economic entity strives to reduce it, and such striving is absolutely adequate, if to apply legal optimization methods.
Tax Planning will help to:
- assess the tax burden of an enterprise;
- develop the strategy of tax liabilities optimization.
ICLC services in tax planning include:
- analysis of the main business processes of the company, specific nature of its activities, contractual relations system;
- development of the “tax passport” of the company, including:
- calculation of the tax burden, calculation of the financial and economic performance indicators and comparison of them with the statutory values;
- assessment of the risks of tax audit;
- analysis of the applied schemes of tax optimization;
- development of proposals for tax liabilities optimization:
- development of several variants of the system for organization of the financial and economic activity of the company, which will allow optimizing the tax burden;
- comparative analysis of the proposed variants with regard to advantages and defects of each of them;
- calculation of the tax burden indicators for the chosen variant;
- development and description of the proposed control procedures for reducing of the tax risks.